The energy saving of a blow molding machine can be divided into two parts: one is the power part and the other is the heating part.
Power saving: Most of the inverters are used. The energy saving method is to save the residual energy of the motor. For example, the actual power of the motor is 50 Hz, and you only need 30 Hz in production to produce enough, and the excess energy consumption is vain. Wasted, the inverter is to change the power output of the motor to achieve energy saving.
Energy saving in heating part: Most of the energy saving in heating is energy saving by electromagnetic heater, and the energy saving rate is about 30%-70% of the old resistor ring.
1. Compared with resistance heating, the electromagnetic heater has an additional layer of insulation, and the heat utilization rate is increased.
2. Compared with resistance heating, the electromagnetic heater directly acts on the material tube to reduce the heat transfer heat loss.
3. Compared to resistance heating, the heating rate of the electromagnetic heater is faster than one quarter, which reduces the heating time.
4. Compared with resistance heating, the heating speed of the electromagnetic heater is fast, the production efficiency is improved, the motor is in a saturated state, which reduces the power loss caused by high power and low demand.
The above four points are the reason why flying electromagnetic heaters can save up to 30%-70% on blow molding machines.
- Blow Moldinng Machine
- Blow Molding Machine Classification
- Blow Molding Machine Features
- Blow Molding Machine Operation Principle
- Blow Molding Machine Control Program
- Bottle Blowing Machine
- Blowing Machine Features
- Blowing Machine Process History
- Blowing Machine Technology Development
- Blowing Machine Maintenance