Depending on the material being formed
Hardware molds, plastic molds, and their special molds.
The metal mold is divided into: including stamping die (such as punching die, bending die, drawing die, boring die, shrink hole die, undulating die, bulging die, shaping die, etc.), forging die (such as die forging die, Forging die, etc.), extrusion die, extrusion die, die-casting die, forging die, etc.;
Non-metal molds are divided into: plastic molds and inorganic non-metal molds. According to the different materials of the mold itself, the mold can be divided into: sand mold, metal mold, vacuum mold, paraffin mold and so on. Among them, with the rapid development of polymer plastics, plastic molds are closely related to people's lives. Plastic molds can generally be divided into: injection molding molds, extrusion molding molds, gas-assisted molding molds, and the like.
Related Industry Knowledge
- injection molding machine
- Injection molding machine injection system
- Injection molding machine clamping system
- Injection molding machine hydraulic system
- Injection molding machine works
- Injection molding machine features
- Injection molding machine use
- Injection molding machine industry development
- Mold forming classification