Mold, a variety of molds and tools used in industrial production for injection molding, blow molding, extrusion, die casting or forging, smelting, stamping, etc. to obtain the desired product. In short, a mold is a tool used to make a shaped article. The tool consists of various parts, and different molds are composed of different parts. It mainly realizes the processing of the shape of the article by changing the physical state of the formed material. Known as the "mother of industry" title.
The blank is made into a tool of a specific shape and size under the action of an external force. Widely used in blanking, die forging, cold heading, extrusion, powder metallurgy parts pressing, pressure casting, as well as compression molding or injection molding of engineering plastics, rubber, ceramics and other products. The mold has a specific contour or cavity shape, and the application of the contour shape with the cutting edge allows the blank to be separated (punched) in the shape of the contour. Applying the inner cavity shape allows the blank to obtain a corresponding three-dimensional shape. The mold generally includes two parts, a movable mold and a fixed mold (or a convex mold and a concave mold), which can be divided and combined. When the parts are separated, the parts are taken out, and when the pieces are closed, the blanks are injected into the mold cavity to form. The mold is a precision tool with complex shape and bearing the expansion force of the blank. It has high requirements on structural strength, stiffness, surface hardness, surface roughness and processing accuracy. The development level of mold production is one of the important signs of mechanical manufacturing level.
Related Industry Knowledge
- injection molding machine
- Injection molding machine injection system
- Injection molding machine clamping system
- Injection molding machine hydraulic system
- Injection molding machine works
- Injection molding machine features
- Injection molding machine use
- Injection molding machine industry development
- Mold type
- Mold forming classification
- What's 500ml Pet Water Bottle Blow Mold Machine?
- Do you know 1.8L Plastic Edible Oil Bottle Blow...
- Do you know Reheat Pet Stretch Blow Molding Mac...