The injection molding machine has the ability to shape complex plastic products with complex appearance, precise dimensions or metal inserts. It is widely used in national defense, electromechanical, automotive, transportation, building materials, packaging, agriculture, culture and education. People in all areas of daily life. In the rapid development of the plastics industry, injection molding machines occupy an important position in terms of quantity and variety, and their total production accounts for 20%-30% of the entire plastic molding equipment, thus becoming the fastest growing plastic machinery in the current production. One of the most models. According to relevant statistics, in 1996-1998, China exported 8383 sets of injection molding machines and imported 42959 sets of injection molding machines. In 1998, the output of China's injection molding machines reached 20,000 units, and its sales accounted for the total sales of plastic machines. 42.9%.
There are more manufacturers of injection molding machines in China, and there are more than 2,000 incomplete statistics. The injection molding machine is available in both vertical and horizontal configurations. According to the products produced, they can be divided into ordinary and precision injection molding machines.
Related Industry Knowledge
- injection molding machine
- Injection molding machine injection system
- Injection molding machine clamping system
- Injection molding machine hydraulic system
- Injection molding machine works
- Injection molding machine features
- Injection molding machine industry development
- Mold type
- Mold forming classification
- What's 500ml Pet Water Bottle Blow Mold Machine?
- Do you know 1.8L Plastic Edible Oil Bottle Blow...
- Do you know Reheat Pet Stretch Blow Molding Mac...