The role of the injection system: the injection system is one of the most important components of the injection molding machine, generally there are three main forms of plunger type, screw type, screw pre-plastic plunger injection type. Currently the most widely used is the screw type. The function is that, in a cycle of the injection molding machine, a certain amount of plastic can be plasticized and plasticized in a predetermined time, and the molten plastic is injected into the mold cavity through the screw at a certain pressure and speed. After the injection is completed, the melt injected into the cavity is kept set.
Composition of the injection system: The injection system consists of a plasticizing device and a power transmission device.
The plasticizing device of the screw type injection molding machine is mainly composed of a feeding device, a barrel, a screw, a glue assembly and a nozzle portion. The power transmission device includes an injection cylinder, an injection base moving cylinder, and a screw drive device (melt motor).
Related Industry Knowledge
- injection molding machine
- Injection molding machine clamping system
- Injection molding machine hydraulic system
- Injection molding machine works
- Injection molding machine features
- Injection molding machine use
- Injection molding machine industry development
- Mold type
- Mold forming classification