The function of the hydraulic transmission system is to realize the injection molding machine to provide power according to various actions required by the process, and to meet the requirements of pressure, speed and temperature required for each part of the injection molding machine. It is mainly composed of hydraulic components and hydraulic auxiliary components. The oil pump and motor are the power source of the injection molding machine. Various valves control oil pressure and flow to meet the requirements of the injection molding process.
The electrical control system and the hydraulic system are properly coordinated to achieve the process requirements (pressure, temperature, speed, time) and various program movements of the injection machine.
Related Industry Knowledge
- injection molding machine
- Injection molding machine injection system
- Injection molding machine clamping system
- Injection molding machine works
- Injection molding machine features
- Injection molding machine use
- Injection molding machine industry development
- Mold type
- Mold forming classification