Vertical injection molding machine
1. The injection device and the clamping device are on the same vertical center line, and the mold is opened and closed in the up and down direction. The footprint is only about half of the horizontal machine, so it is about twice as large as the floor space.
2, easy to achieve insert molding. Because the mold surface is facing up, the insert is placed in an easy position. The model with the lower template fixed and the upper template movable, and the combination of the belt conveying device and the robot can easily realize the automatic insert molding.
3. The weight of the mold is supported by the horizontal template for the upper and lower opening and closing movements, and the phenomenon that the template cannot be opened and closed due to the gravity of the mold is not caused. Conducive to durability to maintain the precision of machinery and mold.
4, through a simple robot can take out the various plastic parts cavity, which is conducive to precision molding.
5. The general clamping device is open-type, easy to configure various types of automation devices, and is suitable for automatic molding of complex and delicate products.
6. Pulling belt conveying device is easy to realize the intermediate installation of the thread through the mold, which is convenient for automatic production of forming.
7. It is easy to ensure the consistency of resin flow and mold temperature distribution in the mold.
8. Equipped with rotating table top, moving table top and inclined table top, it is easy to realize insert molding and in-mold combination molding.
9. When the small batch is trial-produced, the mold structure is simple and low in cost, and it is easy to unload.
10. It has withstood the test of many earthquakes. Because of the low center of gravity, the vertical machine has better earthquake resistance than the horizontal machine.
Related Industry Knowledge
- injection molding machine
- Injection molding machine injection system
- Injection molding machine clamping system
- Injection molding machine hydraulic system
- Injection molding machine works
- Injection molding machine use
- Injection molding machine industry development
- Mold type
- Mold forming classification