The role of the clamping system: The function of the clamping system is to ensure that the mold is closed, opened and ejected. At the same time, after the mold is closed, the mold is supplied with sufficient clamping force to resist the cavity pressure generated by the molten plastic entering the cavity, preventing the mold from being slit, resulting in a bad condition of the product.
The composition of the clamping system: the clamping system is mainly composed of a clamping device, a machine clamping, a mold adjustment mechanism, an ejection mechanism, a front and rear fixed template, a moving template, a clamping cylinder and a safety protection mechanism.
Related Industry Knowledge
- injection molding machine
- Injection molding machine injection system
- Injection molding machine hydraulic system
- Injection molding machine works
- Injection molding machine features
- Injection molding machine use
- Injection molding machine industry development
- Mold type
- Mold forming classification